Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What a trip...*sigh*

Today, (30/8) my MDF class had planned a trip to visit the National Art Gallery and the Craft Complex in K.L. i have to write an essay on one of the paintings in the gallery. I find the art gallery quite an interesting place as there are a lot of picture that captured my attention. i was snapping pictures here and there. so happening and so fun. after lunch we went to the craft complex. it totally sucked till the lecturers were so bored of that place. they left earlier than what it is planned in the schedule. aishah and i walked to klcc(very near!) to have sushi and shop a lil'. i just cant take it, lepaking around the craft complex. simply bored!

Anyway, i took alot of pictures, interesting pictures....its hard to believe it myself but i did have loads of fun.

Today is the eve of my country's independent's day and im sitting here writing this damn blog. well, every year its kinda happening but not this year.kinda lonely though. actualli the person that i wish to go out with and speand time with is currently not available...hah! not available...he cant come out for a reason and i realli understandd why. well maybe next time lor!

I have so many assignments to complete. all will due next week. damn....im loaded with so many assignments!!!
Now im really feeling the pressure as a FCM student! well, can complaint as i have made my own decision on coming to MMU and taking up this subject. I will work hard for it, dowana disappoint my daddy.

....there is nothing seem to be in my head right now. i think i lost my brain...hmmm, where did it go huh? i have to stop now coz my mind is blank and i have to go look for my baby brain!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home