Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Scored again!

Today, i mean...oh look at the time...i mean yesterday, i had my group presentation which is the talk show....was a lil nervouse but not as bad as my first time presenting...this time was rather calm and confident.

My group was rather strong coz all the group members are very good (including me, hehe!)....anyway, our group member consist of Schajee, Carlyn, Aishah and Me! We did a talk show on dyslexia and i was the host.

After presenting i wasnt satisfied, but then results really gave me a shocked. My group scored 15/15. I scored full marks for both of my presentation and i am damn happy right now. So glad that we did it well, and so proud of ourselves.

Remember if u r gonna give a presentation, pls remember to follow the the tips i gave....if i'm not mistaken, i wrote it some where in my blog here...hehe!

All the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home