Thursday, October 27, 2005

rainbow in my room

on that sunny afternoon, as i was lying down on my bed i thought of the past and started crying... then it began to rain, i guess the clouds were crying with me... i was so pathethic but i couldnt stop...i just don't kow why...losing some1 u love is very painful, i guess i still havent overcome the lost of my mummy after all these years...

my eyes were filled with tears till i look up to the ceiling of my room...i saw rainbow in my room...seriously, i dunno how it reflected till it was in my room but i swear i saw it..i called aunt elaine to my room and she saw the rainbow to...immediately i stopped crying and suddenly i felt like im lifted up... i sat there alone, enjoyed the moment...

the pretty rainbow really cheered me up when i was sad... i hope i will be able to see another rainbow in my room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home