Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Fungus and mushroom growing out from my head! (dying of boredom)

*yawn* I've been rotting at home the whole day today! ... i woke up really early this morning like around 7.45am for the sake of having breakfast with my grandma. i miss having breakfast with her so i took the trouble to drive her back and forth from the market and get breakfast for the both of us. after that i really felt like dying. i was so damn tired..mainly because last night i slept late...really late. anyway, i got nothing to complain. i just want to spend some quality time with my grandma, i guess this is the only way i can express myself. i love her very much, and i cant tell her that i love her and all like how i tell my daddy and mummy...she is a lil old fahioned and she is abit shy and she definitely dont know how to express her love towards me.

after breakfast, i went home and continue my journey to dreamland. i woke up in between and called michele and steph. talk for awhile...yeap....as usual, talk dirty and all rubbish! but i sure love it. tina was alil sick today... peiling is busy with studies and wendy is working off her ass in her dad's office. i wana take use this holiday to catch up with all of my best friends.
i feel so bad that i negleted them when i have assignments to do. what to du la...FCM student hardly have time to even breathe! i also dun wana think bout college d... i got a feeling im gonna flunk my english...coz the finals was freaking tough! arrrgh! and i was so lucky!!! i fell sick on that day...WTF? *bangs head against wall*

i guess i better not think bout that shitty eng paper...its over...its in the past...i can never turn back time. *smack* *smack* *smack*

oh! oh! guess what? last saturday i went shopping in sg wang....trying to get some new clothes for chinese new year. i didnt really buy anything... all i got was junk... unneccessary items.
i bought a short skirt (im obsess with those), a blouse and a sweater from padini. then i got some accessories like a pair of earings, 2 shawls (is that how u spell it?), a necklace, and jay chou's original cd. it all cost up to rm250++ ...man! i spent a lot. and i havent got any shoe!!! I havent even get myself a new panty or bra...haha...well basically i havent get a lot of things...
well, this thurs i'm gonna go mid v to continue to shop with Boy. this time im gonna be more dicipline. go there and get what i want. a pair of shoes, a blouse and maybe another skirt. *wink*


till then..wana go mandi d...

3 Comments:

Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

im goin to mid valley on friday la ppl! not thursday...typo! hehe!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 11:52:00 AM

 
Blogger scha said...

hehe..mc's pening d~

Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:51:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

eh i suka la! moo moo betul la u! hey scha...i've visited ur blog...y cant post comment? u unable it?anyway i miss u so much!! (mC curang!)

Thursday, January 19, 2006 1:01:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home