Thursday, January 12, 2006

i remember those days...

Mom n dad went to cambodia today... they will be there for a week. i have to send justin to school for a week!!! sigh, like sg long taxi driver only... i could torture him and make him walk to school if i want, *wink* but i choose not to coz i love him...deep down...wait, did i use the word love?...eeew!

anyway, today i sent him to school, suddenly i felt like im very old, mainly because i'm not in school with school uniform. i remember walking through the crowd to get to his school book shop to get him some books, every one look at my bro and ask, ur jie jie ar? wah, like so great like that....u might think im a lil pshycho but i feel that way. last time my mom and dad use to be the one sending me to school and get my books for me. but now i have to do for my bro.

im not complaining, but i do feel like so old adi! sigh!!! on the other hand, i feel sorry for my brother because he did not get to experience what i had experienced b4 such as being sent to school by mummy and daddy. when he was born, my family wasn't doing very well, and he has to cope about my parents divorce. he did not really get all the attention and love from mummy and daddy. i feel so sorry that i myself sometimes like to find fault with him. i hope i can make it up to him..in any way at all! i promise....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home