Friday, January 06, 2006

suxxy connection

the connection at the hostel sucked for this past two days! i cant surf the net, cant blog or even check my damn email while my lec is always sending me notices on my email...this is stupid....

anyway had loads of fun for the past few days....cz i tend to spend more time outdoor when the internet connection went haywired. hehe....
im feeling a little lonely today....without the voice of jazlyn....she went home last night....well she usually dont go back so early but she doesnt have any transport and that is why she went home earlier,tumpang-ing a friend's car... haih... i feel that no one can replace any of my friends and family in my heart.... right now the one i miss most is jaz n iris, dunno y... both oso go home adi...sobs...

last night i slept in iris's room and this morning i woke up earli to go back to my room cz that moo moo wanted to go out adi. then i went back to my room, i continue sleeping *oink oink* when i woke up, i saw breakfast on my table.... iris was so sweet, she got me american bfast and choc milk...yum! thanx iris, i really appreciate that.

its very hard to find true friends but i definitely can tell who are sincere and who are not. most ppl that i came across my life esp in MMU really left footsteps in my heart.


[continue later...gtg now]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

had so much fun in malacca!

Saturday, January 07, 2006 4:58:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

Saturday, December 16, 2006 11:30:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home