Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My first video documentary in MMU

today is my submission for CG, my video documentary in MMU...

i've been working on this for about 2 weeks including filming and editing. what a great relieve, letting go such a big burden. i feel that the work load of a FCM-er is always heavier than any other faculty student and its non-stop, it is just like a big wheel...it goes round and round, after every submission there's a new one.. it's tough being a FCM-er...

i learn alot in MMU espsecially here in FCM... i learn how to handle stress and work in teams with sucky and terrible members who procrastinate. most of the time i will be ended up doing most of the work, but i sure did learn and absorb more than the others... i have to say that i am very proud to be alive today, sitting infront of Michael (my mac) blogging this down. i broke down a few times yesterday BUT i got back on my feet... kicking butts!!!

special thanx to my FRIENDS (u know who u are...) who helped me throughout this assignment... they have sacrifice their time to explain, guide and support me through this assignment, and i owe my roomie, Shyyi big time for letting me accessing her comp for my final edit. Love u gurl!

here is a link to my video...Click the pic to view ...

Scariest Place in MMU:FOE

3 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

i helped too! i helped too~!
*jumps up and down exitedly*
no wait.... did I really help?

Thursday, April 06, 2006 12:43:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on

i could not see the vido

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:07:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on

i could not see the vido

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:07:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home