Monday, April 10, 2006

As dry as a prune

* in my silent prayer I pray for speedy recovery for my darling as he has very high fever for a week already. I’m very worried bout him walking in and out of the hospital. Pls pray for my beloved baby Jason. Don’t let anything bad happen to him as I love him very much*

this pass few days has passed really slow and it’s a lil dry for me. Firstly, its because I’m super duper worried bout jason’s health and he has mid term tmr (I bet he has forgotten). secondly, I’ve been going out a lot till I have not time to complete my Design Fundamental assignment. This is so not me…I never procrastinate during 1st and 2nd semester. What has gotten into me? Gosh?!

Today I came back to campus and I was so shocked!!! * jaws drop * both of my siow roommates has clean the room…it was spotless…!!!! I remember that HB4 C3005 wasn’t anything like it… they really tidy up n clean the room thoroughly. I feel a lil odd and not use to it, although before this I had complain a lot about the tidiness of the room. Am I weird or am I weird? They could have wait for me to clean the room or something like that… (to Shyyi and Carlyn: if ur reading this, I’m angry, coz u guys had fun without me!)




My weekend was very dry and emotionless after I found out that both of my roomies got a place in hostel. I didn’t know how to react… was actually happy for them but at the same time very sad because I could not stay with them for the following semester. I sure gonna miss them very much!



I got to admit that I was a lil frustrated at first because my roomies, Carlyn and Shyyi are super humans…let me put it in a better way, they are SUPERWOMEN, they don’t need sleep. They will not turn off the lights till the very next morning. I have to tell u that I can tolerate loud heavy music while I am sleeping, but I can never do with the lights on. As time passes, I slowly adapted with the environment, living with them…I realize that I can sleep with the lights on, sometimes they will turn off the lights for my sake. We learn how to compromise with one another. It’s so cool to have roommies like them… I will give and trade in all my panda collection and stuff toys (my precious!) just to get them back as my room mates again. =’(


Well, what can I do??? I have left 2 more months to be with them. What I will do is live each day to the fullest and not take anything for granted. No matter how much we want thing to last, there will be changes in us… I hope when we reach beta year, we will still be as crazy as before… I will never forget those wonderful time I had with my siow siow roommates in c3005 and I shall bring and keep this memory for eternity.

Sobs… blog till wana cry pulak! Iskh iskh! Kenot cry…big gurl d…sobs… =(
*wipes tears*

Ok…I must stop talking bout that before the whole of MMU gets flooded. Owh, yea, I’ve got my dress for my FCM nite! Finally!!!!! My godparents brought me to shop for my dress and in the end they pay for everything. I guess that will be my birthday pressie from them. I got a very pretty dress from SA Creation with a big price tag, and a pair of glittery matching shoes plus a Justin CD from Victoria!!! Cool huh?! It’s more than what I could wish for. I’m so looking forward to FCM night, looking forward to go with my date…so, hopefully he will recover as soon as possible. If he is not goin, then I’m not goin. What matter most to me is that who I go with on that night, not what I wear or what I will be eating.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm

i am soory for ur fre ... it is realy gave me a sad felling

and i admite ur rommis about being nicly with u

finally i hope u can meet ur date in FCM night .....

see ya

Monday, April 10, 2006 3:35:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg!! SUPERWOMEN??!! Haha.. well, we're nt la. We also need to sleep la! jz sleep too "early" only.. around 7-8am ?? haha! (thts my "earliest record).. So touch la, c wat u rite for us! 1st i would like to say sorry sorry sorry to u! (u knw it)Just hope u forgive me for everything! I'm very happy and appreaciate wat u did for us!! We dont knw hw to express ourselves so we plan to giv u a surprise!! ( u knw wats it) C3005 is always a sweet memory for us! Stay cool n stay siao siao! Remember.. we'll always love you!!! miss ya!!! ( T __ T u're nt in the room)

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 3:28:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home