Thursday, March 30, 2006

pain in d' ASS!

*wave hands* i need help!!! *wave wave* HELP! my butt is aching...
last nite i fell off my bed n landed on my poor butt...now it hurts so much...i cant sit on my plastic chair in the hostel, cant sit at the FCM cafe chair, cant walk up the stairs, cant run if i kena kejar by dogs.... OUCH! it hurts so bad!
actually do u know that i love my butt alot? bah~ why am i even blogging this down??? la la la *look aside*

...sobs...

yesterday i had the best MDF class ever! i enjoyed it so much and i believe most alpha student did too enjoy the class. the title was Motion. We have to paint while listening to the music that the lecturer plays. it was FUN! i painted with my fingers and got paint all over my pants, i have to say that it is by far the coolest MDF class!!!!... but i gotto wash my pants this weekend though. sigh =.="

oh btw, here are some pics i took from my hp in drawing studio... this is the motion exercise.










My MASTERPIECE!




i also got a few of my friend's pic... jason's and noa's ....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home