Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lesson to be learn... take note!

i learnt a few things today.

lesson#1. never to help if u know that u will never be any help.
lesson#2. its hard to iron a man's shirt (working shirt)
lesson#3. life is cruel
lesson#4. last minute chanting wont work!

yeah, what a wonderful day. spent my whole afternoon with an illegal immigrant who took out his glasses and he became..urm...notty? so syiok!!!hahaha!

ok that is the bright side. what about the not-so-bright-side of today?

anyways, i got very stressed up looking for a housemate/roomie for jaz. i feel so sorry for jaz in a way, but life is cruel. i shudnt offer any help in the begining if i know i cant be a good helper but at least i try.

apart from that, i learnt too that ironing a man's shirt is no easy peesey lemon squeezyy. mom wont korea to take care of grandpa, coz he is sick. she will be gone for a week and im taking over her role... sending my bro off to school, ironing my dad's shirt, do the laundry, talk to my dog, eat dog biscuit and bla bla bla.

i dunno what i just type but all i know now is that my mind is all mess up.

oh yeah, one more thing... i realize that praying/chanting last minute wont work. selling ur soul works faster.

screw me!!!!!!!!
-mc-

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, u mean last time auntie elaine will normally tok to ur dog izzit? lol!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 1:37:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

aiyaa...my brains isn't working. dunno what i typed. but auntie elaine does talk to chelsey!

Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:23:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

strongly disagree with you on the last one .. it does work.. works miracles for me ..

Saturday, May 27, 2006 2:08:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home