Wednesday, July 26, 2006

*strip* *hump,hump,hump*

my baby bought me chocolate ice cream!
hehe... so yummy... just wana share it on my blog, ntg much. thought u guys who r reading this will be jealous of me. =P

aaaanyway, this week so far has been kinda smooth for me, most lecture are canceled but there is a replacement class for design process on friday. sigh, i got a memorial service to attend to, but the class is also very important, got submissions n all.

aaaah, dowana think bout it first... i just wana relax myself. right now i feel so lazy, not moving my ass, but to just sit rite here in front of michael n blog.
there is so many things i wana blog but i dunno where to start.

first and foremost, i wana say that i'm very happi with my housemates and neighbour(ppl downstairs). some times we will play card games together,chit chat till late late at night and sometimes we will go yumcha at the mamak in cyberia and take many many interesting pctures..
im happi that my friends can go along well with each other altho they dont know one and another.

im feel very blessed too, having steph as my roomie. ppl say that if bestfriends stay together, they will soon see their true colours, and prob will fight bout things which they are not satisfied. i'm very sure steph n i can prove these ppl wrong. she realli sayang me, i remember last week when i wasnt feeling well, she cook bfast for me. i got no idea how she did those eggs, but it was sure tasty!

hmmm, havent heard from iris for quite some time. i guess she is busy with her character design and all. havent realli got a chance to chat with her like we always do. i use to tell her my probs when i was in alpha. sometimes she might not know the best solution to my prob, but by talking n sharing with her, it feels so good after that. hmm, if m0o m0o happens to read my blog, i just wan u to know that i miss u, thats all. ph yeah, and all the best in whatever things ur doing.

ok la, i guess i better go get some food into my stomach now. i'm goin for the blood drive again.
take care every1...


choc lover,
--mC--
President from Touch Touch Rub Rub Club
and Choc Appreciation Club

^^,

1 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

i look so geeky... o_O

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 9:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home