Monday, October 23, 2006

sacrifices

im back!

fuh, what a long journey it has been.
right now i'm kinda missing my grandma, although when i was with her she restrict me to do almost anything. i was really living like a princess over there. she wont even let me bring my cup to the sink in the kitchen. gosh...

i miss her story telling time before bed. i miss all the funny stories she shared with me bout my mom. actually i realized this is no ordinary trip to singapore, she wants to keep me "updated". thats what.

oh well, i finally get to spent time with her and she is happy now.

yesterday was my baby's birthday and also our 9th month anni. i think i have dissapointed him coz i did not celebrate with him. but i sure made it up to him today. miss him like crazy.

you know, i had the weirdest dream ever. i dreamt of many friends, whether new found friends or really old time buddy. really really missed them.
i planned to call up a small gathering this wednesday for my buddies. i hope they can all make it. i've talk to wendy and she said she'll be there, but i'm not sure bout the rest. im afraid that ling and mm has classes and vimal has exams. steph should be ok, i hope!

i realized that my mom is taking up photography and my god mother is staying up late to watch soccer and golf on espn. they learn these stuff that they are not exposed to, patiently so that they will have more in comment and more to talk to in a conversation, with their hubby. - respect -

...and i'm playing dotA
@_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home