Thursday, February 15, 2007

V for Valentines

I'm feeling so groggy rite now. slept for the whole afternoon.

*munching cookies and drinking milk*
I am actually eating cookies and milk. Can u believe it and now my mouth taste like milk, MILK for haven sake. Eeewww~~~ I've got no choice, i am hungry.



I have a very very curious question...What is Valentines to u?
To me Valentines day is just a day filled with flowers and chocolate, new couples and heartbreak, joy and also tears. I know certain couples who actually celebrate Valentines just because other ppl are doing it. They get gift for their partners like teddies, chocolate, flowers, rings and get done with it.

I also know the other type of couple, who don't go with the rest. not to say that they wont be celebrating this very special day, but just that they do not take things for granted, and celebrate each and everyday like Valentines day.

Thank God that my bf is a very understanding and sensitive guy. He does not take me for granted and never failed to give me surprises on normal ordinary day.

My valentines this year was fun, although i had gone through shit earlier of the day. Yesterday, on valentines, i had class from 9-6 pm. that is like one full day. then after that i had meeting with my Media Production crew. Meeting lasted till almost 9pm, and i still haven't had dinner yet. that sucks rite? anyway after that my baby and i took a slow drive to the city coz we wanted to spend some quality time alone... we chatted and laugh in the car and it feels good. for whatever shit i have gone through for the day is so freaking worth it! we then went for steamboat at Mutiara Damansara. Later on, my baby and i drop by at Tina's because she invited us over. and so we hang out and play so many games through out the night till the very next morning. and from Tina's place baby jas0n and I went to class straight away...

yea...that explains why am i so groggy rite? >. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! and to those who are celebrating it alone, worry not, u'll have the chance. to my friend fanshu, who is reading this, i hope u wont feel lonely( i just read ur blog =) ). cheer up!

note: thanx hunny for the pretty BUTTERFLY anklet!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mC, thanks for treating me as ur friend. i cry after i read ur blog. Although i don know u very well and never meet u b4. Thanks a lot. Love u.. =)

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:26:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

ur most welcome! take care ya!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 6:48:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks a lot.. u take care too.. =)

Thursday, February 15, 2007 7:36:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home