Friday, May 25, 2007

patriotism

i woke up patriotic today. yea, for no reason...just feel like it.

i started my day early. listened to the morning crew, JJ and Rudy on hitz.fm. they were really doing a very good job at promoting our country. they made it so fun n interesting. wanna know what i am talking bout? tune in to hitz.fm(92.9) from mon to fri, 9-10 am.. yesh, free publicity on my blog, esp for the dynamic duo, simply because they are good...damn good!

Malaysia is turning 50 this year, and i promise i will celebrate and make it big. not only that i will be promoting to my Malaysian and foreign friends to visit my country. sometimes there are small lil things that i am not happy about my own country, but no matter what, i will still love my country. yea, i do.

I know a lot of my Malaysian friends who always go traveling overseas. but they haven't even visited their own country yet. for an example, me... i love to go Thailand and wish to one day own a holiday home over there.. and i visit Thailand very frequent, but i, myself haven't been to Sabah and Sarawak. how sad.

I'm gonna take this holiday to go around and take picture of this beautiful land. and will post it up here... first destination will definitely be the place that they put up the ferris wheel for the Eye of Malaysia, Visit Malaysia year 2007. see la... i also dunno where is that place. im gonna find out and make an effort to go there. at the same time gonna practice my photography skills.

~~~

right now i am home alone, and while i was lying on my big comfy bed, i was just thinking a lot of the things that happened in the past. i missed all the people that i met in my NS camp. really. some i couldn't even catch their name, and time past so darn fast. it makes me sad thinking bout it. it makes me cry. there are certain people that i would like to thanks, friends and trainers from the camp. i really have to thank them because they really guided me through the toughest times... 2 years have past now. i really really missed them. am crying while blogging actually. i wanna put all my feelings and emotion into words so i will remember this moment forever.

true friends...

i would like to dedicate this post to shaleen, angeline, nadiah, syafiq, yo, my character building class teacher and classmates, physical trainer, also not forgetting mr moorthy, mr sam, mr hafizz, cikgu pet, the camp sarjan and commandant, the KJ, the head of diceplinary teacher and the whole of Kem Temasya Rimba Templer trainer and trainees.

u guys really guide me through every morning, day after day till the three months is up. back then i wished time past quick but now i really want to stay with all of u again. for another 3years if possible. thank u again for keeping me safe from harm, the supernatural and when i was at my weakest point.

p/s: baby jas0n, i know you will not like the fact that i mentioned something that has happened in the past. pls dont misunderstand. i have no intention at all. just wanna say thanks only. =)

i am still alive,
michelle

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger ling said...

my dear, eye on malaysia kat titiwangsa la... its minutes away from TARC.. lol!

and u can't just wake up and be patriotic. patriotism requires you to love your country so much you are willing to do anything for her including dying for her, even if your country wronged you. for example, the author of the just-released May 13 book - Dr Kua, he has been caught under ISA before but he still wants to publish the book - this is a true patriot who wants the good of his country no matter what the country has done to him. =)

Sunday, May 27, 2007 1:12:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

thanx for the encouragement. hopefully my country sayang me back n wont put me into ISA.

Sunday, May 27, 2007 10:15:00 PM

 
Blogger S.zhen a.k.a. reVerie said...

hey hey...
miss it loads too...two years dee...so darn fast...haiz...
definitely something we wish to keep in memory forever..

Monday, May 28, 2007 7:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home