Wednesday, May 23, 2007

s.w.e.e.t.a.s.c.a.n.d.y.

i am now blogging from a cyber cafe in PJ.
just had mamak, and now sitting on a big yellow comfy couch next to jas0n dear.
mmm, this is life...
hmmm, havent been to a cybercafe for quite some time now. u can find people at all ages here. gosh, some are very very under aged!


this is taken at murni... a mamak but looks like a chinese coffee shop >.<
food is good so is their service.
had roti hawaii with pineapple and mango juice special...
look! got watermelon and lychee in it!

anyway, just wanna update my bloggie. today is my final paper, was media production. kinda ok i guess, wanted to boycott my lecturer Mr Norman for not doing his sound essay but in the end i still did it. i guess its for my own good la. =.="
baby jas0n is so into the dotA game right now. wish i was as good as him. nvm nvm, this holiday will train myself up! *hik hak hik hak*
i realize stg, my blogger now can help me to auto-save my draft while i am blogging. not bad, not bad. i use to blog so damn long and then pc restart and lotsa nonsence like that la. now i dont even have to worry bout a single thing. cool...
i am just gonna put my mind off things and just enjoy this moment here. chilling out at this cozy and low yellow lighting cc. gotto go surf the web for some recipe now(kononnya wanna bake).

ok ok... today i just wanna bitch about some1, actually not really bitchin' la but just wanna teach a lesson to all of u out there who reads my blog.
this afternoon just before exam started, there is this girl who kinda talks to her friend bout me. i over heard the conversation and its not something bad. but knowing that she speaks like a loud speaker(she doesn't need a megaphone,trust me on this), she said my name out loud. she didn't know that i was around the corner. all her friends that saw me shush her big mouth up. she was so ashame and too shy to even look at my direction. hmm, i feel like if u have the balls to talk about someone's back, esp in public, you must be ready to bump into the some1 ur talking about. even if so, smile back la to cover up.
this girl here, was too chicken and didn't dare to look at me, which i find very rude.
it's ok la. i cant care much bout all these. it is they mouth and they wish to say what ever they like. i will just have to live with Wendy's life motto . . .FUCK IT. . .

ciao.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home