Thursday, July 12, 2007

wonders of teh internet

every one has been bugging me to join FaceBook.

i hesitated. its another Friendster kinda thing anyway... moreover, i seldom log on to Friendster, so i was thinking twice bout signing up for FaceBook. ok ok, so i was bored yesterday. And i made myself an account to see what FaceBook is all about. nothing much, quite simple interface and a lil boring compared to Friendster.

AND.......yea, today i had 2 msgs in my inbox... one was from my long lost friend from Maui and the other guy was Badrul Hisham! he was my standard 1 friend!!!!! he look so different already!
He use to be a small fry back then, now he has grown into a young and handsome man. good for him! wow, he still remembers me. ok, right now i have no regrets at all upon signing up on Facebook. it brought friendship and old memories back to me.

and...i know, the internet does more wonder than this.. =)

thank God for the internet!

~~~



i attended my first yoga class with Scha yesterday. i've learn the Virabhadrasana II, Adho Mukha Svanasana, Parsvakonasana and Savasana. well, i have to say that yoga is just not as easy as i think it was. yoga is all about breathing and holding some awkward poses. i enjoyed myself and i think yoga is really suitable for ppl like me, who have a very very bad temper(i don't deny it). and i have low blood pressure and the yoga instructor told me that it can help too. we'll see bout that. hopefully it helps.




Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady R said...

wow,ur yoga....great...i;ll join u in the x sem ok..wait for me ya..keep it up!^^

Monday, July 23, 2007 12:47:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home