Monday, July 09, 2007

GAMMA 1st Submission

gosh, today is a very unprogressful day. i had like hangover from last night. was feeling a lil restless, drowsy and floaty. i work all weekend on my motion graphics (on self promotion) coz today was the submission. damn, i'm glad that i have finally submitted my work, and i was the first one. *bangga bangga*

oh oh, here are some pics of my work progress. i find it funny so i decided to post it here.


i was staring at these penguins for over an hour, because i couldn't decide which will look best in my video. almost went berserk. in the end of the day i chose the bottom right, and i regretted! bleh~


this is my final execution.
i love photo manipulation. did every single object in Adobe Photoshop. yeap, Photoshop can do wonders and everything is so possible.


^^,

online advertising class was quite dry but the video that Mr Kenneth show was good... is good every week! last week was about The Unboring History of Telephone (haha!) and this week was How Google Works. interesting.

hmm, i'm shy to embed my final .mov here. so urm, if any of u are interested to watch just ask from me la. =)


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home