Wednesday, July 18, 2007

zombie looking thing

I can't take it anymore. I need sleep. Haven't been sleeping. My movie trailer has no audio. Fixed it. Fever. Cold. Mosquitoes and bugs. 5.09 am. Hungry. Restless. Had a very long and tiring day. This is what I've done all night.



I am suppose to make a short 90sec movie trailer for a local film. I chose a movie from Yasmin Ahmad but unlike others, I don't plan to talk about interacial relationship and elaborating on the love story only. I've chosen scenes which contains issues that our Malaysian society is facing. for example, I talked about betrayal, relationship, moving on from the past, beginning of a new friendship and religion.

Most people who have watched Sepet and Gubra because of the love story between two individual who are totally from a different background and culture. I see more than that. what they do not see is that the director, Yasmin Ahmad had added on more elements, culture and current day issues.

enjoy.

girl who looks like half panda and half zombie,
-Michelle-

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ezreen Delaila said...

like how u sequence the scenes after the gubra title onwards :D

interracial relationships too common dy. good thing u focus on humanity and life.

*koyak the half zombie part away n paste half panda suit on*
kawaaiiii~
hahaha XD

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 8:30:00 PM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

haha, ezreen, u layan me! ahah...thank u for the comment. =)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 1:18:00 AM

 
Blogger Nalajas said...

heyyyyy.u love it michelle.dats a good one.anyway,can i take the clip and put it in my blog?? plzzz :p
and oh ya,
the amazing Apple strikes again!
haha.
these few days i was playing with the effects of the Macbook webcam. cool eh? haha

Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:14:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

sure thing girl... u can double click on the vid n go to youtube, from the u can get the link to embed into ur blog. ....and yes, APPLE roxss... take some distorted pic and send to me la... miss u la...how r u doin in the land down under?

Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Nalajas said...

hype!
land down under? haha.dats a good way to call australia!:p
well,just ok i guess.not much difference coz u can meet malaysia practically everywhere!!!! terrible.haha.ok thanx michelle! wanna put it in my blog then ;)

Sunday, July 22, 2007 4:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home