Saturday, August 27, 2005

AEDES - a night to remember

Last night was fantastic! It's my big night, the performance night. My group and i performed well, everything was in order and sequence and most important of all, we are satisfied and our hard work are paid off well! We got a lot of supporters around (and i get quite a lot of compliment, haha) plus, i have to really thank my classmate from (group 3&4) for supporting me till the end of the show. i was the worst dancers around but the gave me full support and boost up my confidence. Before the show had started, Syafiq call and he sent me lots of love and kisses also all the lucks in the world. While i was performig i realli felt that i have all the luck in the world. I feel so lucky coz i have a bunch of wacko friends,silly room mates and a supportive boyfriend(i love u,muaxx).

After performance we had this lil band to play for us and then one of our MDF lecturer, Mr Ramlan, put on a wig and took the guitar and started playing. It was such a big shock to all the FCM's student. He was the last person on my mind that would dare to go up on stage to jam. Well he definitely made the crowd go buzzing wild. I never felt that feeling (in the concert) for quite some time. It was definitely a night not to forget!

After the show, I went for a drink with shiew woei, jason, kit, iris and hui bing. when i reach my hostel around 1.30am, my room mates were so hyperactive, for what reason i really dont know. they pull me out of the room and we woke our next door neighbour to take a picure of us.... it was so crazy...but i have to say that the bond between me and my room mates are getting stronger day by day. i really dont want to imagine next year as we all will move out and not get to b room mates anymore.

Bottom line is that all my MMU friends rocks and i always love u guys...and thank u!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dzulsyafiq said...

good job michelle. Ur dance just like britney. hahahaha. Anyway it was a good performance.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 12:46:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad your happy, and your boyfriend did a great job. not many ppl wud be as lucky as him ~anonymous~

Sunday, August 28, 2005 9:57:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home