Friday, August 19, 2005

Longest 5 minutes ever!

Today i was so nervous... not nervous about my math quiz in the morning but im just worried bout my eng presentation after math class. i didnt do well in my math quiz, i know as i was just thinking and rephrasing all the words of my presentation in my mind. Butterflies was in my tummy(i didnt mean to eat them)...hehe, i was the fourth presenter and my hand was obviously shaking. Before i started, on of my friend offer to help me record my voice on my hp recorder. I started of well, but a little shakey then i was so comfortable with my audiences and my lecturer. they were giving me full support. The 5 minutes of my presentation felt like it was 5 hours. it's just unbelievable. After class i collected my marks from Miss Zaiha and guess what? I scored 100 %. The remarks was that i had a very clear opening, good rapport with the audiences, interesting topic & delivered interestingly too and finally i have good visual aid. so to all of u out there, here is some tips for u. if u wana score like me for a presentation, u should have all the above. all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home