Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lost and Trapt in Between Time

dear diary,
right now at this moment of my life, i feel lost...very lost...i felt like im trapt in between..especially in making the most important decision in my life. i wont be mentioning it as i find it way too sensitive because it involve religions.
i really dont know and i dont think so anyone can help me on this. its been a very very long time since i experience the feeling of being lost. nothing is really in my mind right now and time is passing by me so, so fast.
there was once, some one ask me, if i were to be given a power what would it be? my answer was to read other people's mind and feelings, but not now. now i think what matter most to me is time. i wish i could turn back time and if i could stop and freeze time that would be better. greedy me...asking for so much when i cant even sacrifice a bit!
written by: LOST.