Sunday, August 14, 2005

Busy...busy week!

This week is a very hectic and busy week for me. I'm just planning my week and filling in all my schedule, suddenly i just can't take it anymore. I need a break, so i took a little time to post a blog. While planning my week and tasks, i can't believe myself. Morever i'm too nervous and stress as i have a presentation this thirsday for english and i am the MC for the FCM Night on friday. I have stage fright and i guess i have to overcome it, sooner or later. I have 2 test coming, computer graphics on monday and mathemathics on thursday. Other than tests, I have to complete my computer graphic tutorial ( i have two assignments for it), English portfolio and chapter 10 and chapter 12, math exercise, media appreciation(research on our local broadcasting studio) and....... LOTS MORE. so far this is what i have planned for my schedule....oh, and monday and wednesday i have rehersal for the FCM Night. Wow...life has never been this hectic.... I think i got to stop before my brain explode and my eyes all pop out! Got to get some stress-free pill from Aishah tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home