Monday, August 29, 2005

Room Wonderland

I came back to the campus last nite and when i went into my room, both of my roomates greeted me and all of a sudden i felt that the room that i was living in is quite spacious. I told that to the both of them, then i did a lil vacumming then carlyn started to clean a lil, then shyyi. soon, b4 anywan knew what we were doing, the whole room was upside down. we were doing SPRING CLEANING...oh my gawd, cleaning and vacumming at 12.30am? Crazee roomies!

When we're done cleaning the room, we felt so much satisfaction and we promise to clean the room again, together. they realli cheered me up and made my day. i did not had a good day, mom n dad were scolding n grumbling bout justin and i in the car, on the way to cyberjaya. its so unbelievable that when i clean the room, i actualli forgot about what hurtful stuff daddy had said to me.

here, i just wana shout out thank u to my dearest room mate, carlyn and shyyi! muaxx~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home