Saturday, January 21, 2006

too lazy to blog...

the day before yesterday
painted my grandma's hse...
i enjoyed it so much but the freaking blister have to spoil everything.
d brush is so freakin big and heavy, thats why got blister... sigh!
curse the blister on my hand! so pain...

yesterday
went mid valley...got some colourful g-strings from topshop ^^,
then met jason for a while (according to him is 7 minutes) to handover moo moo's charger.
quite bad mood. then went sg wang to continue my chinese new year shopping. got a black blouse and a denim skirt(yes, skirt again)
den later went to this really cool shop and Boy got me a pair of skateboard shoes...the big big cute ones at a very good price...so cool!

today!
had gathering in klcc park (NS)
miss my camp mates so muchi! took so many pictures... heard tat my NS camp has been closed down..so sad! miss tat place so much!
went lip gloss shopping with syafiq den he sent me home...
why am i blogging like this? because im too tired to blog and im so lazy!!!
kenot tahan d.... good nite!

1 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

*grrrrrr*
jealousy of the highest order.
*mushroom cough* =(

Sunday, January 22, 2006 11:14:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home