Sunday, May 27, 2007

Malaysia Dog Olympic 2007

... 3rd and 4th day of holiday...

my exam ended on the 23rd of May and i declare holiday for myself in advance. first and second day was progressive. i baked cupcakes, then on the second day i went around KL with Boy. he showed me certain parts of KL that most ppl wont go. so damn interesting.

yesterday was the 3rd day of my hols and i spent the whole day packing and unpacking my stuff. i shifted all my stuff out from the Cyberia Townhouse, because i'm moving back to hostel next coming semester. I really have to thank my daddy, mom, bro n jas0n dear :wub: , and ben too. help me move my junx. i didn't know staying so near to campus yet i have so much rubbish...gosh, girls will always be girls... *muka in denial*
urm, got a small announcement here...

dear scha, i miss u so so much... but no worries dear we can hang out next sem as we got a lot of subject in common! remember that i sayang u tau!

xoxo,
mC

well, after packing i went swim swim with justin. was so fun. can't believe both of us can actually click and have fun. that was just once that he is not being annoying to me! -.-

remember i said that i will pick up photography again? yes i went for an outting with daddy today at the Central Park near One Utama. it is the Malaysia Dog Olympic DAy 2007, organized by Puppy.com.my. u can go ahead and check out the webbie at http://puppy.com.my/
I wanted to bring my Chelsey but i scared i couldn't handle her coz I wana take pics as well. I think i will bring her next time around. this puppy.com.my team has organized alot of events for dog lovers and their k9. I had fun there at the carnival and of course i had fun snapping pictures of those cute lil' adorable thing!

dad say i did pretty well, and i have talent... fuh yoo~ he compliment me!!!! let me just show off some of my pictures. might not be true what my dad says but what the heck, here's some pic. u judge!















































i was very tired after the event. went makan at OneU then went Ikea to buy the currypuff. damn addicting weyh! Came home then straight away went to the CLubHouse for a swim. can u believe it? mC being rajin~ >.< gotto start a healthy lifestyle d. getting fatter, don't wanna just sit infront of the comp day n night!

P/S: to christopher and johnny, if u guys are reading this, pls come home soon. aishah wants her sunblock lotion back and me wants my straw hat! *wink* eheemmm... ben, those kambings are real! ENJOY THOSE PICS!

muaxx muaxx muaxx!
-mC-

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger scha said...

i sayang u too.
*lick lick*

Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

nice dog photography...keep it up in photography...hehe...there will be alots of fun...btw I was too late for the Dog Ollympic...too sad when I know about this event it't too late :P

Saturday, June 02, 2007 12:16:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home