Wednesday, March 08, 2006

bAcK bY pOpuLaR dEmAnd!

this blog is dedicated to jazlyn, iris, jason and pei lame...opsss! i mean ling*

yesterday was a exactly a month, since i last blogged... it's my one month anniversary, man!
i didn't know that I've got so many fans (PEMINAT) who read my blog...will u just look at the tag board... (kembang, like a watermelon)....

i did not realize tat i have stop blogging for a month till yesterday, when jaz wishes me happi one month anniversary for not blogging! haha... i thought of stop blogging adi but i cant... nowadays im growing old...cant seem to be able to remember things clearly, so i guess it is a good idea to continue blogging.

why does people blog? i know ppl who blog about their daily life and some only blog about their hobby...some only blog about thoughts and facts, some ppl blog to release their anger, what they do is just complain...
i guess the purpose of me keeping this blog is to remind myself of the event that has taken place in my life... the ups and downs, the good and bad.... the bitter and sweet...

oh my...it's gonna be 2pm, got submission for CG now... got to go....



- to be continued... -

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was so happy she blogged, but no, she did not satisfy at all. instead, she went on rambling about why people blog.. like, rightttt... =P

come on already! hehe.. me wants story, story, story! hehee.. hapi doing assignment.. =P

Thursday, March 09, 2006 12:33:00 AM

 
Blogger me, myself + mIcHeLLe said...

what?....i need to satisfy u? like how? eheeemmm.... jas0n!!! u see ling... *sobs*

Thursday, March 09, 2006 1:26:00 PM

 
Blogger simply me, Jason said...

I err... sigh... girls satisfying girls...o_O enuff! dont poison the mind of my dear!!...

*closes mC's ears and gives such stares to peiling that only she would understand why it would be a good idea to run away like.... right about.... now!*

Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:21:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun understand. sigh. alala.

Thursday, March 09, 2006 10:55:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhahaha one month anniversary woman! .. *hugz* sudah one month lor .. how u tahan ah

Friday, March 10, 2006 3:12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home