Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy "Juz becoz I Love You" Day!!!

what a beutiful day today... i woke up and i realise that my roomies aren't in the room... sigh, is it that weird or is it weird?..i checked the time it was oni 8.05am... where could they be?

anyway after brushing my teeth and after i clean up, i went to Jazlyn's room... she smiled at me and gave me this pink flower with very pretty and gentle petal (which looks like daisy) with a very long stem..she said that i was from "him" with the message "just because, he loves u"... it doesnt make any sense to me at all! i don't know who it is from and jason was the last person to come into my mind becz it was 8.20am.. normally he will reach campus oni 10 mins before class...i thought to myself "nah, cannot be Jason"... but i took a peep out the window to see whether is Jason really here, but i couln't spot him.

then i went back to my room and put on my black cargo pants and a blouse, both of my roomies, Carlyn and Shyyi too gave me a pink flower, each...with the same msg, "just because he loves me"... i was so stunned! didn't know who it is from, but by now i think it could be Jason...i sent him msgs and he did not replied... thats weird... so many things came popping up in my head... that Jason must have somthing up in his sleeves again! Carlyn, Shyyi and Jaz insist that i must bring the flowers everywhr i go..

and so i thought i will be receiving only 3 stems of flowers from him (which he ask other ppl to give it to me), but then i was so wrong when i met iris on the way to class...she was holding another pink flower... i was like...??? whats happening ??? is it a prank or smtg like that???

soon i find myself in e-theatre, my eyes are still scanning for Jason Aw, but there is no sign of him...at all! I realize that almost everyone who pass by actualli look at me because how often can u see a gurl in class with 4 stems of pink daisies? anyway i didn't care coz i was still busy looking for my boy boy. hah! my boy boy! ^^,

while searching for him, i spotted two guys with pink daisies...the exact same ones that i got this morning... i don't know how i felt just know...its just a mixture of excited and phobia of ppl with pink flower! It was Emerson and Ben... they sat right next to me and gave me the flowers and said it out loud "just because he loves me!"...practically every1 is looking... oh my... a lil malu d...suddenly b4 i could say anything, Heidi came along and she gave me another 1... that makes 7 flowers!!!

*note: still no signs of Jason yet*

he is damn good at hiding and avoiding me...i wonder how the heck he does that.. after MDF lecture i met up with him after class at the corridor... before i could question him... he handed me 3 stems of daisies and said "just because i love u"! i guess he what he did today and what he had planned for me is because he loves me...
I could not express how happy and excited i was at that moment... what i can remember was that i know i did not express myself... I just feel that i don't deserve all this...

we walked around in campus and he was explaining to me about... about...i don't know what...all i can think of at that point in time is that i don't deserve such a nice guy like Jason. When i got back to my room, i place the daisies nicely n the table and i lie on my bed and secretly cried...

Jason my dear, thanx for making this happen... what a surprise... and i have to say that i'm glad to have friends like all of the names i've mention above...u guys really made my day, esp you, dear...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... so sweet! im so happy u're happy dear! *hugs*

Tuesday, March 14, 2006 1:46:00 AM

 
Blogger simply me, Jason said...

This week has been cRaZiLy fAnTabULouS.... i'm so eppi that I get to spend precious quality time with my pineapple...
=3 *muka tiga*
ahhh... sAtiSfYiNg-nYA!!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 11:19:00 PM

 
Blogger Slade said...

wow :D i am happy that u are happy :D

Sunday, March 19, 2006 5:14:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home