Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hella Stress!

i'm stressed out about my computer graphic next assignment and also my comp graphic tutor. i got no idea what she is talking bout in class...when i ask her for help she'll go like this..."tak tahu-lah"...what the. @#$!? i learn adobe premiere all by myself...i dont see the point of me goin for CG tutorial and i really struggle while doin my in-class exercise!!!!!!!! im so angry at my tutor... help me some1...i really need HELP!

oh peiling*, so sorry that i didn't blog about our toilet affair...i might do it this weekend...cant promise ok...
i'm very busy with the FCM Night and also was busy with the Swimming Carnival last week. sorry ya?

hey steph,if ur reading this, i just wana let u know that i got no more credit to call all the way to malacca and i dont know why i cant seem to send my msgs through to u. we'll talk when u come back here ok? we'll go see the hse in cyberia together.

my life rite now a lil messed up and screwed up la...wish i could add more hours in a day...so i could do more things.
right now i'm touching up my eng media based product and then later i'm gonna start my storyboard. i think i will spend the whole of next week filming and shooting for my CG assignment.

kay i got to stop for now...so sorry everyone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home