Wednesday, May 30, 2007

what a day!

oh my goodness... finally! finally! finally my butt has landed on a comfy chair.

i've been out all day and am very tired now. started off my day very early today, and exercise non-stop!

i don't know where to start but urm, just gonna blog about the main things that happened today. woke up pretty early this morning, then went Sg Wang to exercise my feet, hehe~shop shop. Bought some nail polishes, wanted to only buy 1 but couldn't decide which color, so i took all.

then i bought a pair of shoe... wanted to buy just one side but the shop keeper ask me to take both -.-"

then urm, went to this shop...ter-look into the mirror(green color 1)... it made me look prettier than usual so, i bought it as well.

next i went to the royal sport house and got myself a new swimsuit........ *ran outta excuses* very sweet 1. aih...i also dunno what else i bought... all junks.

i got a very bad feeling that im not gonna be rich, because i spend money like water only. i admit that i buy things on impulse. which is bad. some 1 pls help me! some 1 rob me puleezzzz....(so that i wont have a single cent to spend). arghhh~ its frustrating u know... i just cant explain myself right now. =|
bleh...WATEVER~

aaaaanyway.... i took some pics today at KimGary in Sg Wang during lunch.


my godparents who love justin and me with all their hearts
we love u too~


notti fella


justin and michelle

KimGary's nice and fattening food
all the pork chop, chicken chop and CHEESSSSEEEE baked rice.
*shivers*

after lunch at KimGary, i immediately went home and drove to the ClubHouse and swam 10 laps(used to swim 16 laps non stop ok?!).
gosh...guilt haunts!


***my prayer: my dearest grandma
dear God, she wasn't feeling well today but she still cook 6 of my fav dish for dinner... after that she fainted a few times and threw up all the food that she took in. i hope God will help me watch over her and make her feel better as i cannot afford to loose her.***

-------------------------------------------------------

random camwhoring pics


sibuk brother alert!


gonna cut my hair real short
wanna take picture kau kau 1st


don't u love my purple hair and my rounded face?
(like pau)


i got more...but can't be shown in public...
urm its more like i make monkey faces and stick my finger in the nose kinda pictures...so, urm yeah =\




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home