Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Eye on Malaysia


05.06.07

Baby jas0n and i went to the Tmn Titiwangsa to visit the big fat ferris wheel that most Malaysian have been talking bout. He was really being very nice to me. how many guys out there will teman his gf at night to practice her night photography leh? Anyway,we have no idea how to get there, but in the end, thanks to me(perasan!!!! ok la...and the map), we got there safely. Although its a weekday night, there were like many peaple! people! I

we paid rm 15 for the ride, per person that is and it lasted for a freaking 20 long minutes. damn worth it right?~ have to admit, i was scared. Had sweaty palms and almost past out.

when we were at the counter, we realize there's a VIP gondola that cost rm 100. it has a mini plasma TV, great sofa, a refrigerator and some classy music i assume? wth do u need a TV for when ur on the Eye of Malaysia? u are suppose to look at the city view, not the bloody TV that shows only RTM1 and RTM2. sheesh~~~

baby jas0n and i shared a gondola with an indian family of 4. they were so friendly. they have 2 very curious children. i was freaking out when i am on the ride, but the kids seem excited. they were moving up and down... standing up and sitting down. @_@
really don't understand them. how can they be happy when you are up in the air, very very high, above ground in a small lil cabin, and still be happy bout it.

i was totally keeping my cool. if it wasn't the family, i will be screaming, panicking, curse and swear n might just jump of the cabin!
baby jas0n did pretty well, he didn't seem to look scared or panicky, and he still has mood to take picture! i, on the other hand was a living dead. almost puke on the small girl's face. luckily i didn't, she was too cute!



dedications: In this post i would like to send my condolences to Loga's family and fans. He was a member of Alleycats. My dad was sad after hearing this news. he rush all the way home from work just to watch the TV which has like a tribute to Loga. I can sing along to his songs as well. kinda weird for my age, but my daddy listens to Alleycats once in a while. I am sure its a shocking news to the nation but look on the brighter side, our Prime Minister, Pak Lah is getting married. I am happie for him! Congrats, Pak Lah. Invite me to your wedding and i will bake u some cupcakes!

P/S: couldn't upload more pics. blogger keeps on failing on me! =\




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home