Sunday, June 03, 2007

why i CUT my hair?

reasons :-

#1 : Wanna save money ( use less shampoo and water)
#2 : Save time (no need to comb)
#3 : Bored with old hairstyle
#4 : Came to realize that long hair doesn't suit me (make me look like auntie nia)
#5 : Short hair is in fashion!
#6 : I look YOUNGER weyh!!!!

BEFORE


DURING


AFTER
*innocent face*

this pic was taken after shower. was suppose to wax it but damn lazy. will take more pics when i have the mood to wax my hair la.

i sure miss my messy natural curls at the bottom of my hair.
but i love my new hairstyle, can style it however i want, and i look NEATER!


Dessert After Dinner

had chocolate fondue after dinner
was testing out the new fondue pot by Princess

oh my goodness, look at the dripping chocolate
*drool*


there's pears, pineapples, papayas, "jambu air"s, bananas, and STRAWBERRIES.


my bowl is the one at the bottom
damn clean, didn't even waste a drop of chocolate


i, of course, as a chocoholic, was the last one standing. every1 felt so "eew" after a few pieces. i makan everything. yesh. everything! arrggghhh, so geram!~ feel like pouring all the chocolate into a big bath tub and swim in it. gosh... i just gave in too much to temptations.

SYIOKNESS TO THE MAXIMUM!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger simply me, Jason said...

sexy lady~
feweet!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 12:58:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey babe..

u look great with long or short hair! :)

Thursday, June 07, 2007 7:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home